Rosewin Holdings Ltd. Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us here at Rosewin Holdings Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Rosewin Holdings collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
Rosewin Holdings may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, phone, email)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, phone, email) and
- Any other information that you send to Rosewin Holdings.
Using personal information
Rosewin Holdings may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Rosewin Holdings discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Rosewin Holdings may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How we collect personal data
We collect your personal data when:
- You subscribe to receive our newsletter
- You make an online purchase or place an order online for a product
- When you attend one of our events or visit one of our offices
- When you contact us, for whatever reason.
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Laws in relation to the way we process your personal data, namely:
- to access your data
- to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- in certain circumstances, to have your data deleted or removed
- in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data
- a right of data portability, namely to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across different services
- to object to direct marketing
- not to be subject to automated decision making (including profiling), where it produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you; and
- to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection Laws.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com
Securing your data
Rosewin Holdings will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Rosewin Holdings will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Length of time we store your personal data.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Different retention periods will apply to different types of data.
If you wish to have your data deleted or removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Rosewin Holdings is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any
Contact Rosewin Holdings Ltd.
- by phone to +44 (0)1329 281135
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to: Rosewin Holdings Ltd., First Floor, 4 Davis Way, Fareham, Hampshire UK PO14 1JF